On Demand Session for Groups
meeting with our new “Meeting-in-a-box” offering
Using our new “Meeting-in-a-box” solution for professional networking groups, you have everything you need to host a perfect learning event with content for up to three meetings. Unlike traditional live sessions, you’ll be able to:
- Pause, rewind and forward
- Break the session up into modules so that you can have more hands on time together
- Customize the format: Presentation only or hands-on
- Keep the recording so you can view it as many times as you want in a group setting
What you receive
- Facilitator’s Guide with all the information you need to host your learning event
- Log in information to access the online course
- Sample files used in class that you can forward to attendees for practice during or afterwards depending on your format
- Recommended sessions and agenda
- Promotional marketing copy to use for invitations and reminders
- Testimonials from previous attendees
- Time stamps for starting and stopping the class
- Post-event survey questions and recommended survey report format
We recommend hosting three 45-60 min learning sessions by splitting the course into three 30-minute modules to allow for pausing and discussions. The Hosts’ guide will provide you with the recommended delivery format.
- Inspire your group and create awareness of the tools they have at their fingertips to get more done in their day and deliver better results faster.
- Practical content your attendees will LOVE. Attendees can’t wait to return to their office to try out their new skills.
- Easily applicable to a mixed audience and skill level
- Use the course as a back up in case another speaker cancels.
- Based on $35 hourly rate, each attendee will experience an annual productivity savings of $1,260 after attending the 90-minute course.
- Memorable for days, weeks, months and years to come
ROI Calculation – Annual Productivity Savings
Your meeting attendees will experience the same annual productivity savings as the corporate training option above, which is $1,260 per attendee. For more detailed information, view the ROI table above.