Timesaving digital productivity tips using Microsoft Office
- Discover 1-click methods that will repeatedly save you hours of time
- Generate high-quality, error-free deliverable in less time
- Eliminate bad habits and unessential work so you can focus on what matters most
Join Vickie Sokol Evans
, Microsoft Certified Trainer & Founder of RedCape for the latest edition of her highly-rated session recommended by 99% of attendees and 100% of IT professionals. Check out the results from Vickie’s last online session
delivering $1,327,550 in productivity savings for the 600+ attendees.
Learn and immediately implement the secrets to high performing and productive teams.
- Are you overwhelmed by the work on your plate that can’t be delegated to anyone else?
- Do you come to work early and stay late to meet deadlines because it takes too long to get things done in Excel, Word or PowerPoint, but you don’t have the time to learn the shortcuts and new features?
- Or have you ever thought to yourself, “There’s got to be an easier way?”
More often than not, you are right! There is an easier and FASTER way.
In this highly engaging session based on Vickie’s bestselling “100 Tips” series, discover quick and easy digital productivity hacks in Word, Excel, PowerPoint (and more) that will help you deliver better results in less time by using more of the technology you know and love: Microsoft Office:
- Get more done in your day
- Reduce late hours at the office, and
- Execute flawlessly
No more wasting hours of time when working on an assignment. No more feeling paralyzed by the latest technology. You’ll have everything you need to leverage the tools you have at your fingertips so that you can get to volleyball practice on time, take that salsa class, or attend your child’s game.
This is for you if you use the Microsoft productivity platform to…
- generate proposals, status reports, handbooks, itineraries, project/business plans, manuscripts, or any other Word document
- manage budgets, finance data, sales data, transactions, contacts, inventory, and other lists in Excel
- create, manage, or use slide decks and corporate branded templates in PowerPoint
- generate any type of deliverable for your team, clients, partners or yourself
- Automate and streamline your documents using Word Styles, Style Sets and Themes
- Efficiently and effectively manage data and lists using the feature Vickie wants to marry: Excel Tables
- Properly (and effortlessly) generate slide decks for your big pitch or next status meeting
Examples Vickie will be using
“Great training and the time flew by! All I kept thinking is that I will never have to spend late hours in the office the night before a meeting formatting others PowerPoint slides … slides that came to me at 4:45 p.m. when I had asked for them 2 days prior, now that I have been introduced to the Reset button (tip # 75) in PowerPoint!” ~ Susie Chaney, Senior Administrative Assistant, Beauty & Grooming, Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati, OH“The session was absolutely magnificent!!!! It is exactly the type of training we need on campus, anything to help make the job easier, help us to work more efficiently and be more productive on a daily basis. I can use 100% of what I learned today.” ~ Jo Banks, Director of Administrative Operations, University of Illinois at Chicago“This class has changed my life – not just my day, but my life. I’m so at rest right now. I am walking away full of life and knowledge. Finally going to be able to leave work on time to spend with my family because I’m working more efficiently. Thank you!” ~ Victouria Lecoq, Executive Assistant“These Excel tips would have saved me three hours two weeks prior. At least I know have the knowledge! Thank you.” ~ Benn Williams, Assistant Director of Interdisciplinary Programs and Development in the Graduate College at the University of Illinois at Chicago “I consider this one of the best online technical sessions I have participated in. Yes. there were some tips I am currently using; however, I still learned a lot and Vickie’s engaging, authentic, and enthusiastic delivery of the tips kept my interest to the very end. The 90 minutes flew by fast. Yea for “BIG Buttons!” ~ Barbara Bell, Assistant to the Director, Princeton University, New Jersey“From the girl that guffawed at the idea of going to a Microsoft session. I thought I knew all there was to know about Word and Excel. People at my office come to me when they have questions about formatting. “What could I possibly take away from this?” I am embarrassed to admit, out of everything Vickie went over – I knew none of it. Zero. Zilch. Nada. I look at Microsoft in a whole new light. One might even say, I just fell in love. And the best part? The people at the office think I am really cool now.” ~ Holly Eardley, Director of Development, Lucky Duck Productions“Wow. What an eye-opener. I’m actually sick to my stomach. Had I attended this session last year BEFORE I wrote my book it would have saved me weeks of time and frustration. Editors, publishers and writers need your tips!” ~ Author & C-Level Executive, New York City
- Sales proposal in Word
- Various data sets in Excel
- Various examples in PowerPoint
90-Minute Live, Online Course
$197 $99/person or free for Academy Members
Includes Live Online, Course & Replay for unlimited review
Train your team!
Want to broadcast the session for your entire team? Email email@example.com for details about our team license.
Technology: Windows 10 & Microsoft Office 2016
Applies to Office 365 and PC versions:
- Operating System: Windows 7 & Windows 10
- Productivity Suite: Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016 and Mac versions: Office 2011, Office 2016
Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Total Learning Time: 90 Minutes
Registration Fee: Live Webinar & Recording $197 $99!
*group discounts available
- Event Planners
- Sales Professionals
- HR Professionals
- Marketing Professionals
- IT Pros & Trainers
- Managers & Directors
- Entrepreneurs/Business Owners
- Legal professionals
- Government employees
- Small Offices and Lean Teams
- Private Service Professionals
- Anyone who generates professional deliverables such as documents, presentations and spreadsheets
About your Instructor
For more information about Vickie Sokol Evans, visit www.redcapeco.com/vickie