Phase 1: Raise Awareness (For Teams)
|Live, On-Site||Live on-site session with Vickie Sokol Evans, MCT
• Select Vickie's Signature Productivity Tips Session (based on the most popular tips)
• Modify the program to include more/less tips from Windows, Office, Word, Excel PowerPoint & Outlook
• Note: No computers necessary
ROI for 100 attendees @ 2hrs of time saved per year = $168,000 in productivity savings [ROI Ratio $21:$1]
"Awesome!!! OFF THE CHARTS!!! I texted 3 other employees - encouraging them to come because this was soooo helpful. Sooo informative. Thank you." - Elaine McWhinney, Financial Manager, The New York Times
"I learnt more in 90 minutes of class with Vickie than I did over the 4 months of my post-graduate class" - Taryn Daneman, Assistant, Officiating, National Hockey League, Toronto
"The training session was extremely useful. The 2 hours flew by and I could have stayed all day! Great tips that I can take away with me that I will use on a daily basis." - Sophie Krypner, Personal Assistant, Apollo, London.
|Our most popular option!
• Same as above but add a second module to create a half-day program that employees will love!
• Segment 1 - 90m Signature Tips program
• 15-min Break
• Segment 2 - 75m Outlook Tips session
ROI for 100 employees @ 2.6hrs of time saved per year = $218,400 in productivity savings [ROI Ratio $27:$1]
Testimonials from The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation:
"Incredibly useful, engaging and entertaining. One of the best learnings I have attended at the Foundation."
"ABSOLUTELY recommend. The best training I have ever had."
|On-Demand, Online Internally Facilitated||Our best value! And perfect for hands on practice and repeat training
• Vickie’s online session broadcasted in group setting
• Internal team lead will use RedCape’s facilitator’s guide to lead the three lunch and learn sessions
• Includes homework assignment, exercise files, promotional copy, sample agenda, facilitator's script
• Can conduct the training for each department, particular audiences (ie Assistants only) or new hires as many times as necessary
ROI for 100 attendees @ 2hrs of time saved per year = $168,000 in productivity savings (and repeatable) [ROI Ratio $56:$1]
"Wow. What an eye-opener. I’m actually sick to my stomach. Had I attended this session last year BEFORE I wrote my book it would have saved me weeks of time and frustration. Editors, publishers and writers need your tips!” - Author, New York City
“I attended Vickie's online session and confirmed what others have been telling me. She was brilliant. I almost wept at some of the time-saving tips. I consider myself to be fluent in technology and really didn't expect to have many AH HA moments, but she blew my mind. And she only had time to cover about 20% of the tips. I ordered the book. I'm so grateful for the recommendation.” - Debbi Shaffer, Founder & Board Chair, Audacious Divas
|Live, Community Event||The highest ROI, reach and impact for your investment! Promote your brand and make a difference in your community.
• Host an engaging training and morale event for your employees
• Open the event to partners, customers, local small businesses and non-profits.
• Host on-site or at local theater
• Partner with your local Chamber of Commerce
ROI for 500 attendees = 2hrs of time saved per year = $840,000 in productivity savings [ROI Ratio $70:$1]
"This was great!!! Wish we had more time! :-)" - Rachelle Lampman, Bookkeeping /Admin Assistant, Computers on the Go
"I am marking my calendar as a day that changed my life!” - Almas Sami, Owner, Sohaja Publishing Company
"From the girl that guffawed at the idea of going to a Microsoft workshop. I thought I knew all there was to know about Word and Excel. People at my office come to me when they have questions about formatting. “What could I possibly take away from this?” I questioned. I hemmed and hawed and went to the seminar anyway. I am embarrassed to admit, out of everything Vickie went over – I knew none of it. Zero. Zilch. Nada. I look at Microsoft in a whole new light. One might even say, I just fell in love. And the best part? The people at the office think I am really cool now." - Holly Eardley, Director of Development, Lucky Duck Productions
"Excellent program. I learned several things I can use immediately. Thank you!" - JC Follender, Small Business Owner, New York City
"Love seeing coworker's blushing face to see his expert Excelling was not exactly up to par!!!" - Valerie Cason, Communications Manager, Austin Technology Council
"Funny... I thought I was pretty good with keyboard "shortcuts" to perform some tasks in Office applications until I saw your presentation. I felt like a kid watching a magician doing 30 magic tricks! Great stuff... THX!!" - Ezequiel Quijano, Sales, Z Texas Real Estate
Phase 1: Raise Awareness (For Executives)
Phase 1: Add-Ons (For Teams)