Is this free webinar right for me?
- Do you still suffer from PTSD thanks to a Mail Merge project back in ’99?
- Is your campfire scary story about that time you were stuck in the office until 1am reformatting name tags individually for a conference the next day?
- Is it easier to get a toddler to behave then the logo on your form letters?
- Do you wish you had more time for things like thinking or doing those breathing exercises?
- Do you still like getting things for free?
If you answered yes to any of these, then YES! This webinar is for you!
In this free 40-minute session, discover timesaving secrets for your mail merge process when generating hundreds of name badges and holiday card labels. We will walk through simple mistakes that people make during the Mail Merge process as well as introduce some pretty interesting uses for this underutilized tool for PC & Mac! Plus, Vickie stays on the call for another 30 minutes answering attendees questions. Before you start your next mail merge, watch this first!
100% of IT professionals who attended this course recommend this session for end users.
You don’t know what you don’t know! So check out this session to save yourself valuable time and frustration…plus see how much you already do (or don’t) know!
Vickie Sokol Evans, MCT
Need advanced training?
“5 timesaving secrets to mail merge” is an overview of the Mail Merge 3-Part Boot Camp now available on demand.
Need 1-on-1 help?
Need RedCape to help you with your Mail Merge? Many of you have requested additional help with your Mail Merge. Schedule a one-on-one Mail Merge coaching call with a RedCape Master Coach. We get rave reviews from our clients who take advantage of these coaching calls – we know you won’t be disappointed! Purchase and schedule a session today!
$0 Non-Academy Members
$0 Academy Members
Technology: Word, Excel, Outlook
Applies to PC versions: Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016
Applies to Mac versions: Office 2011, Office 2016
Total Learning Hours: .5 hours
– Executive, personal, and virtual assistants
– Business owners and solopreneurs
– Event planners
– IT Pros/Trainers
Want to Train Your Team?
Train your entire team by broadcasting this free course in a conference or training room. We can’t think of a more perfect way to get the entire team working at the same level of productivity — saving time, frustration and reducing mistakes. Broadcast it during your next lunch and learn and you’ll be providing another great learning and bonding experience.