- Do you regularly track and report data in Excel?
- Do you find yourself wasting time scrolling and manually looking for issues, errors or anomalies?
- Do you wish you could flag cells or entire rows based on certain conditions?
- Do you wonder how well your project or assignment is going?
If you answered yes to any of the above, it’s time to learn and master conditional formatting tricks in Excel!
Join Microsoft Certified Trainer and former business/data analyst Vickie Sokol Evans
to learn how conditional formats in Excel will improve your accuracy and response time, help you make critical business decisions, and give you confidence in your work. Not only will you be more productive, you’ll deliver better looking reports and have more time now to focus on what matters most — not sitting for hours in front of a spreadsheet (unless you’re admiring your awesome work).
You don’t want to miss this class!
- Learn various conditional formatting features that will save you time
- Understand how the story behind your data can help prevent bad things from happening
- Identify successful results and new opportunities for you and your team
- Visually and instantly see the hidden story behind the data
- Find anomalies, errors and duplicates in your data and fix them
- Identify potential problems before they happen
- Make critical business decisions based on your data
- Save time when building your professional-looking reports and materials
- Instantly build a useful reporting tool for yourself and your team
- and more!
Types of Data Vickie will be using
- Event & meeting data
- Survey data
“I really enjoy the way you present. You really understand how to present complexity in a manageable way. Thanks to you I live in tables. You complete me! :)”
“Fabulous webinar! All the employees I pass this opportunity to email me back with nothing but great words, excitement, and say how useful it was. They just wished they’d learn this information sooner!”
- Module 1: The benefits of conditional formats
- Module 2: Highlight Cell Rules
- Module 3: Top/Bottom/Averages
- Module 4: Databars, Color Scales and Icon Sets
Also included in the course:
- Homework assignment to help reinforce your learning
- 24 x 7 x 365 access to the recording
- Transcript of the session
- Vickie’s slides in PDF format
- Certificate of Completion: Every participant will receive a Certificate of Completion! Don’t forget, HR doesn’t know you did this training unless you show them. You worked hard. Reap the rewards!
“One of the best online sessions I’ve attended. I like the interaction and discussion during the webinar. I felt like I was in the same room and not just watching a movie. I was completely engaged. Thank you!”
Why attend a RedCape online course?
- Practical, real-world content you can immediately apply
- Valuable time spent in class results in 1.5 hours of time saved per week. That’s 78 hours per year!
- Engaging instructor w/ live Q&A
- High retention rate
- Recording is always included
- 98% of previous attendees recommend RedCape sessions
- 100% of IT pros recommend RedCape sessions for end users
“Thank you so much for those great tips! I just wish you could have seen the ‘jaw dropping’ and heard the gasps of amazement when I shared your tips with the PA team here at Roche. Thank you. Your tips and links to RedCape are cascading through the UK organisation at great speed. There is a new found IT enthusiasm as a result – all thanks to you!”
$197 USD Non-Members – Purchase Now
$0 Academy Members – Access in the library
$300 USD Academy Membership + this Course & other member benefits – Join the Academy
Technology: Microsoft Excel
Applies to PC versions: Office 2010, Office 2013, Office 2016 and
Mac versions: Office 2011, Office 2016
Date: Wednesday, March 23rd 12:00PM – 1:30PM Eastern
Total Learning Hours: 1.5 hours
- Executive, personal, and virtual assistants
- Business owners and solopreneurs
- Financial professionals and analysts
- Event planners
- IT Pros/Trainers
- Anyone who uses Excel
Want to Train Your Team?
You’ll want the single-site license to this course so that you can broadcast the session in a conference or training room. A single-site license comes with a Facilitators Guide to help you successfully deliver the course as if Vickie was there on-site with you! Email email@example.com to get more information about a single-site license for your office.
Attention Mac Users!
Although Vickie will be demonstrating the features using Excel for Windows, the same exact concepts apply to a Mac platform. When Mac is significantly different from the PC, we will include resources for you in the Library for you to access with the replay.
Working towards Certification?
This course may be eligible for CEU/CPE/CLE credit. Consult the rules of your employer, licensing board, or certifying body if the continuing education credit may be earned for participating in this event and how credit may be utilized. After completing the course, you will be provided an Attendance Verification letter as a proof-of-attendance form.