Microsoft Word Titles
- Most of these titles apply to both PC & Mac platforms.
- Deliveries available for Corporate Training & Conferences
- (*) Asterisk indicates the course is currently available in the RedCape Academy
“Styles 101: Format documents in minutes, not hours, using Styles, Style Sets & Themes”*
Discover the true power of Word styles to make your life easier and more productive when editing, formatting and managing your proposals, business plans, contracts, legal documents, employee handbooks, and more!
Save hours of time and enhance the professional look of your documents through the use of Microsoft Office Styles, Themes and Style Sets. You’ll learn how to apply and modify them, the benefits of using styles, and how you can create or customize your materials. Not only will your materials stand out, but you’ll be formatting even the most complex materials in minutes! Increase your productivity and save yourself a lot of time by taking advantage of these powerful features. Learn how to…
- Instantly format long documents
- Give your documents a professional look, with minimal effort
- Easily navigate and move content
“Styles 201: Beyond Paragraph Styles – Character Styles & Multi-Level Numbering”
Now that you are a pro at applying and using paragraph styles in your document, save even more time by using styles for text formatting and styles for multi-level paragraph numbering. In this session, we’ll unravel the secrets to hassle-free multi-level numbering when using our Heading styles in order to automate our documents even more!
- Review paragraph styles and best practices
- Understand the difference between character and paragraph styles
- Add automatic multi-level numbering to your paragraph styles
“The RedCape Guide to Effortlessly Formatting Your Resume”
Want your résumé to stand out from the crowd and get noticed? Get your résumés ready! RedCape’s most requested class is coming to a desk or city near you. In this 3-part, course, learn how to format a killer résumé effortlessly using Word styles, tables and other tricks of the trade:
- Part 1: Build your résumé using Styles
- Part 2: Build your résumé using Tables
- Part 3: Putting it all together: Résumé Strategies & Best Practices
- How to easily format your résumé using timesaving secrets of the pros
- Simple, no-cost things you can do to get your résumé noticed
- How to format your resume in modules so you can easily customize your resume for each and every job and every recruiter
- How to prevent formatting errors that can cost you the job
- And most important, how you can be confident and ready to land that dream job with your own killer résumé
No more wasting hours of time when working on your résumé. No more stressful, panicked late nights struggling to get your résumé out the door. No more feeling paralyzed by the latest technology! You’ll have everything you need (including confidence!) to leverage the tools you have at your fingertips – Microsoft Office.