Google Apps Titles
- These titles apply to both PC & Mac platforms and devices
- Deliveries available for Corporate Training & Conferences
- (*) Asterisk indicates the course is currently available in the RedCape Academy
“To the Cloud! Practical Steps and Tips for Using Google or Apple Cloud”
Trying to keep up with technology and make sense of the Cloud? Not sure how the cloud benefits you and your work as an admin? Join us as we navigate real-world scenarios that demonstrate how “cloud computing” works for Google and Apple environments. Whether you’re using DropBox, Microsoft’s OneDrive, Google Drive, or Apple’s iCloud, you will finally understand the value of two of these major players so that you can confidently build your cloud-based technology experience, a critical skill for the tech-savvy assistant. Discover the fundamental differences between Google and Apple’s cloud technologies. Gain practical cloud tips & tricks to make your life easier.
“Google Apps for Business”
If your company is using Google Apps for Business, learn how to work together in real-‐time from any device and across any platform. You’ll learn how you can communicate through Gmail, drive, and hangouts and collaborate through docs, sheets, forms, and sites.
- Set up and access your Google Apps account to use on multiple devices.
- Learn timesaving tips & tricks using Gmail.
- Create documents, spreadsheets and forms to share and collaborate with others in real time.
- Create shortcuts to your favorite files.
- Discover the value in using Hangouts to collaborate with your team.
- Create a team site to manage projects.