Digital Media Titles
- Available for teaching/presenting
- These titles apply to both PC & Mac platforms as well as all devices
- Deliveries available for Corporate Training & Conferences
- (*) Asterisk indicates the course is currently available in the RedCape Academy
“The Tech-Savvy Assistant: Working with images”
Tips every non-graphic designer needs to know when working with graphics, photos, screenshots and more!
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. And in this information age with sound bites, Twitter, and Instagram, images are more important than ever in order to communicate a story, a pitch, results, or experience. In this session, we will walk through simple tips and tricks when working with images within documents, presentations, online and how to share them efficiently and effectively. You’ll experience greater confidence, improve your message, reduce time and costs, and deliver amazing results with your new skills. Key takeaways include:
- Understanding the various types of image files and when to use them
- How to create and edit images and other graphics using the tools you already have
- Tips and tricks in Office when working with images
- Best practices when it comes to design
- Online tools you can’t live without, and more!