Founded in 2007, by Vickie Sokol Evans, The Red Cape Company (dba RedCape) is the global leader in engaging Microsoft, Apple and Google productivity training. Vickie founded the company out of the need for personalized learning for specific audiences so that classes were shorter, more relevant, practical, and FUN! As a result, Vickie is considered the best in the world in her field.
We offer training programs for Companies and Individuals as well as engaging speakers and content for conferences and group meetings. See our Getting Started page for more info.
How RedCape can help your bottom line
Learning the critical productivity skills we teach in our classes means your team doesn’t have to decide between faster or better. They will get things done faster AND better. They benefit, your customers and partners benefit, and your bottom line benefits. RedCape helps companies:
- Employees working on fewer things done better
- Simple best practices can be implemented immediately to improve and streamline processes
- Consistent work habits among the entire team (vs one or two people)
- Sustainable productivity throughout the organization even after one session
- Teams now know what tools to use to get the job done and how to use them
- Creates a buzz around the office
- Life-changing skill building and increased confidence
- Employees take pride in their work
- Employees can’t wait to get back to their desks to try out their new skills and they can’t wait to come back to class to learn more
- Practical and relevant skills employees can implement right away
- Better and more professional work results
- Best practices allow for consistent look and feel across all deliverables
- Your proposals, presentations, and reports will look better than your competitors!
- Elimination of bad habits and unessential work
- Streamlined and reduced labor-intensive tasks to save valuable project time
- Reduced support costs
- Reduced need to employ outside help
- Employees learn to use more than the average 13% of the technology
- Renewed energy and excitement about the technology
- ROI of $840/year/employee in time savings* (@$35/hour)
- Reduced errors in reports, presentations and proposals or other documents
- Reduced security risks
- Reduce complaints by internal and external colleagues about unnecessary mistakes, missed deadlines, and unprofessional results
Why choose RedCape over any other productivity training company in the marketplace? Here are five reasons why:
- $840/year productivity savings per learner per one hour class or $8,400/year/executive.
- 40% attrition rate, lower than industry average of 70%. 2 out of 3 employees will attend a RedCape event
- Employees leave wanting more
- Trainer for Bill Gates’s team, Microsoft, Dell, New York Times & more
- 98% of attendees recommend Vickie’s sessions
- 100% of IT pros recommend RedCape
- Recognized as one of the top trainers in the industry.
- International reputation with students in over 50 countries.
- Thought leader in defining what it means to be Tech Savvy
- Engaging instructor with a background in comedy and 20 years teaching experience
- No off-the-shelf training here! We personalize your event based on audience, format, delivery, mode, length, platform and topic (See how)
- Your team can facilitate the delivery and create custom homework assignments for immediate application of the tips and higher retention of the content
- Universally relevant to Assistants, their managers, meeting planners, finance professionals, marketing and HR departments and more! We tailor the courses to the audience.
- Practical real world examples outlining the old way (bad habits) vs new way (good habits).
- Up-to-date lessons showcase current best practices using latest technology
- Custom ROI calculator
- Facilitator Guides
- Survey tools to discover your specific ROI